The Three Winners: Our Great Brother and Sisters


First of all, I want to tell all the readers, "Because of their deaths, I know their greatness; as a young man, I get inspired. I hope all people in the world, especially young generations, get inspired by them."

Image Credit: Our Three Winners Facebook Page | facebook.com/ourthreewinners/


May they rest in peace. They deserve the best place in paradise. I pray for them. Brother Deah, and sisters Yusor and Razan live in our hearts forever and ever. I heard the news on YouTube yesterday. The topic has appeared as world-wilde trending topic on Twitter. Lots of discussion over this tragic event, some claim it is religious hatred and war.

It was this morning, here in Indonesia, I opened my email and found on my inbox one from Productive Muslim. The article was about our great Three Winners. Thanks to Dina Mohamed Basiony who wrote the article and all admins of Productive Muslim website. It has woken me up to learn great lessons from our great brother and sisters.

Yesterday, when I watched the discussion on YouTube and some news on Twitter and some website, I condemned the shooter. But, now it turns into a bright sight. War, hatred, and revenge are not better than continuing what they did. We are mourning of loosing them, but mourning doesn't bring them back. And, we all Muslims know that by doing what had they taught us through the greatness they did, the rewards from God will be always pouring upon them.

After reading the article, I was thinking and questioning myself, "What had I done? Had I contribute greatness to the worlds?" I hope God help me and all Muslims to always change our lives in every single second to be better.


I am not a perfect Muslim and not really good in English, but through this I hope I can spread the lessons of their greatness, our Three Winners.

______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment