A Scoolboy Said "Happy Valentine, Honey" Through His Love Poem


It was yesterday a Facebook friend share on a blogger group a piece of paper with a hand writing printed on. It's not a surprise for me, but some Facebookers were shocked by it. Indonesia is the most populated Muslim country now having so young generation like this. Moreover, it is not only about Valentine day which is related to our brothers' religion: Christian, but it is about moral. The poem was written by a student of an elementary school. It means, if he has been in the last grade, he might be 11 or 12 years old.

Parent and Teacher

Parents, teachers, Televisions, internet, are the most attached ones to the children. I see lost of parents, especially young parents, like watching romance movie and keep their kids with them while watching it. Even they explain what the movie about. Gradually the kids will understand love expression soon. Young teachers sometimes share about her relations to her closed students. Television and internet are very crazy stuffs nowadays.

The Valentine Day Letter

Bellow is the translation of the letter the kid wrote. I tried to translate into English.

Hapy valentine, my honey. Read this poem I wrote, it needed 5 days to finish.

It's difficult for me to believe
When you unfold your wings, then come into my heart
You give me meaning that I always understand
You almost open your eyes for me
that is not perfect
It doesn't need long time
For me to realize that you have won my heart
Thanks from me, for all of your sincereness
loving me, though I know perhaps your past
with all of your ex-boyfriends more wonderful than me

Let me love you and have you forever
and perfect love that you give me who is meaningless for you, my honey

That's all the letter from me, for you, the one who always present in my heart
The original print is bellow.

The uploader said, "I found love letter of a schoolboy yesterday. It was left at a shop where I work at when he bought a gift-wrap. I don't show the name."


The link is here

Message to all Educators

It is not only a message to the girl, but it is a message to all educators and someone who care about education. In a rural area, it is common young children falling in love. The major cause is that many kids raise kids. For Muslims, I heard a lot in neighborhood compare the young daughters to Aisyah (Radiallahu anha), the wife of Muhammad (PBUH). It is better to compare the ability, the knowledge of Aisyah (Radiallahu anha) rather than comparing the age she married with the Prophet (PBUH). For Non Muslim brothers and sisters, if you claim Valentine Day as a a way to spread love, but isn't it not to teach young generation to express love like adult?

Let's care about education




______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment